Call Us - +91 9023403519
The shape and proportion of the buttocks are important factors in an attractive, well-proportioned body. With Brazilian butt lift surgery, a skilled cosmetic surgeon can use specialized fat transfer techniques to achieve a fuller, rounder buttock contour.Book A Consultation
A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks.
The shape and proportion of a person’s buttocks are largely determined by genetics; both your skeletal structure and how your body stores fat influence the appearance of the lower body. A healthy diet and exercise can work to achieve a healthy body weight and tone the muscles, but many patients remain unhappy with a “flat” buttocks that lacks shape, despite a healthy lifestyle.
• Enhance the curves of your lower body
• Reduce fat pockets on your hips, thighs or belly while adding fullness to the buttocks
• Help clothing fit more attractively
• Give a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks
• Enhance your overall proportions by improving balance between your upper and lower body